215bhp red top engine

Bean

EBAY Links: There is now a new advert forum for ebay links. Any and all ebay links must be placed in this forum. The reason for this it to separate adverts for which the WSCC has some control from those which it does not.

Acording to this from WebAdmin they are fine as long as they are posted in this section :D

I would have thought the section name 'Ebay links' was a bit of a clue ;)

Andy

Yes typical ebay Shill biddin ,  both from same location  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Shill bidding (as I understand it) is where you get a couple of mates to keep upping the bids on your items, inflating the price they sell for.

The potential pitfall is that one of your mates might win I guess...

Andy

Shill bidding (as I understand it) is where you get a couple of mates to keep upping the bids on your items, inflating the price they sell for.

The potential pitfall is that one of your mates might win I guess...

Andy

Thanks, I understand now.

It does look a good engine for the money though, to my limited knowledge of XE engines.  :)

Really just after the injection system tbh... anyone want a pair of twin 45 carbs? :)

This might of been cheaper

geNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Clicky

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.