Lancia Integrale HF Evolution

Messer

Of course I fancy owning it  ;) , if only it was 6-8 months down the line I would bite your arm off!!

are you in the early stages of rabies then? :)

• 2 weeks later...

stick it on ebay , my pal just sold his on there it was a very clean example he had loads of interest and met his reserve and sold .

dZ1QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQflocZ1QQfltZ9QQfromZR14QQfrppZ50QQfsclZ1QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQfssZ0QQfstype

Z1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsacatZ9801QQsacqyopZgeQQsacurZ0QQsadi

sZ200QQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ0QQsaslopZ1QQsasltZ2QQsofocusZbsQQsorefinesearchZ1" target="_blank">prices growlers achieved on ebay here.

Will be really sad to see it go, you could prob tell on the phone before that I wasnt exactly overcome with joy when you said you were having it haha

**SOLD**

I think I will justtake some time aside to contemplate what I have just done..

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.