Leda Suspension

Messer

If anybody requires Leda suspension then I can save around 25% off list price, for any car - Including Westfields!!

Bespoke set ups included - specify lengths etc.

Please send me email or message if interested (me_tony @ talk21.com (remove spaces as this is for antispam) or abarrow @ ntlworld.com (again remove spaces)

What sort of ball park price would I be looking at for 4 shocks & spings (If they do them?) for the westfield?

List price is £870 inc vat, it would be around £660 inc vat. You would then need springs, which can also be provided discounted.

Is that for double adjustables, or single adjustables?

How much for double adjustables?

Blatman, whats your full requirement and I will get a price for you..

I would need to know if you intend on using the car for circuit racing, or for normal road use.

Secondly, I need to know if you require oil, emulsified gas, gas with remote canister, or double adjustable gas.

Also, do you know exactly the lengths and rates you require? (should help me to firm up a price)

Once orders are placed it takes about 4 weeks to build the items to spec..

:)

Sprint/hillclimb use.

2 off 12" open length. 8" closed length.

2 off 14" open length. 9" closed length.

No idea on the filling. Whatever regular AVO's are filled with will be OK I guess unless there is some reason why that filling won't work on double adjustables. I assume AVO's are oil filled 'cos when they leak, they leak oil...

Can you quote for both remote cannister and all in ones? Ta.

just awaiting final pricing for this appliaction, from the price list the double adjustable gas westfield shocks are £1620 rrp.

So, would be somehwere near £1215 plus VAT and springs (which are around £200 ish)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.