Westfield Race Seats

philsugrue

SOLD to SIMON.G  ...... Thank you

A pair of Westfield Race Seats taken out of my wide bodied car.

Includes subframes and runners.

Very slight damage to the back of one seat, It rubbed on the rear bulkhead (see Picy)

Looking for £300 plus P&P. Collection/delivery can be arranged.

Cheers Phil

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Slippy,

If Phil doesn't want to sell runners/ blades seperately,I think we've got some brand new ones, surplus to requirements.

Let me know if you want them :D

emma

Just a thought does it matter if my seats are narrow ?

:(

Shouldn't do......can ask Dean to send you pics and measurements if it helps first! :D

Thanks if you would, the blades should not be a problem I don't know if the runners have struts that go horizontally under the seat ???

Thanks if you would, the blades should not be a problem I don't know if the runners have struts that go horizontally under the seat ???

no they dont.... just in case you could always span in  ;)

Your obsessed with spanning :D Do I have a the Coopers Cars assurance they would be suitable ?

If so I will purchase from Emma as she has kindly responded. Also can I get away with using a couple of metal bars to the spread the load running horizontally across the bottom of the car ? and bolting them in as oppose to welding them ?

if they same as the ones in the pic cant see any reason why they wouldnt fit..

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.