Why i do not have permission to post in the ......

Westie Michel

Yes, you do.

If you are a paid up member, you need to upgrade you boardroom membership (link at the top of every page). You'll need you membership number and postcode. If you've only recently joined, it can take a few weeks for your details to make it through.

Andy

Yes, you do.

If you are a paid up member, you need to upgrade you boardroom membership (link at the top of every page). You'll need you membership number and postcode. If you've only recently joined, it can take a few weeks for your details to make it through.

Andy

Oh...

I see.

Which advantages i have as paying member except posting in the For Sale area?

Club magazine, calendar, ability to post adverts in the club magazine, the warm fuzzy feeling of putting something back for all the advice you'll doubtless get? :)

Andy

Club magazine, calendar, ability to post adverts in the club magazine, the warm fuzzy feeling of putting something back for all the advice you'll doubtless get? :)

Andy

And being part of the best club in the universe

And being part of the best club in the universe

I assume you have evidence (your membership of every other club in the universe would be a starting point) to back up this rather sweeping statement? :p

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, I can honestly say this is the best car club I've ever been in ;)

Andy

Andy

Clubmagazine!????

Also as Germany guy?

What's the price for the membership?

In Germany we are organized in the www.seven-ig.de but not an indepented westfield club......

So it sounds intresting

Cheers

Michael

What's the price for the membership?

International membership is £30 a year.

Go to the main web site and click 'Membership' on the left.

Andy

In Germany we are organized in the www.seven-ig.de but not an indepented westfield club......

Ahh, that brings back memories... Did 1700 miles doing the International Se7en Meet in '98.

Hi there Michel, how is the Pre Lit coming along?  :t-up:

Hi Reece,

if you're intrested I'll send your the actual status pics via mail?

Greetings

Michael

Ahh, that brings back memories... Did 1700 miles doing the International Se7en Meet in '98.

Me too (with Martin and Rob Marshall).

Maybe it's time we did it again??