Lancia Beta TC motor & 'box

corsechris

Complete (apart from A/C compressor, alternator and all hoses which I'm keeping) 2l Beta motor and gearbox.  Currently sitting in my Stratos replica but coming out this weekend to be replaced with a V6.

Engine has done 2500 miles since it went in the car last year.  Good solid runner. It had the following done to it;

Rings, main & big end shells, new Volumex oil pump, new water pump, new cambelt. Bores were good, crank journals were good. Had rotating parts balanced.

Block is actually a Monte Carlo one (some slight mounting lug differences) and has the Monte head with inelt cam driven dizzy. Includes the carb and K&N filter. Also includes a pair of new (run for about 30 minutes) reprofiled cams. No idea of spec but couldn't get shims for them so put a standard pair of cams in. Bunch of odd TC parts.

Offers. Don't worry about offending me with a low one!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.