Various bits.

chazpowerslide

I have for sale the following bits after my winter upgrades.

3D Dunnell Clubman ECU, comes with fully fitted loom, throttle pot and manual.

This is a plug in and go install for a standard 2.0 Zetec on carbs and is a little over 2 years old (from memory) and in perfect working order.

The ECU has outputs for tacho and shift light and does peak rev tell tale, real time data logging and throttle pot reset.

All these are controlled via dash mounted switches which are all included.

Dunnell can also remap for upgrades if required.

All this for £325 (SOLD)

Upper steering column later type new and un-used, with keys and loom. £70

Fluke carbon fiber cycle wings for 185 width tyres drilled for standard Westfield wing stays. Bargin for £115.

Complete scuttle assembley to suit narrow body Westy, Chrome Yellow GRP.

This includes scuttle in good condition, screen fillit, wiper assembly, screen washers plumbing and washer bottle/bracket, screen and screen pillars (powder coated in satin black) £225

7" chrome headlamps good condition (can be powder coated black if required for an extra £30) bargin at £60

VDO Vision guages, 80mm tacho, 52mm fuel, oil press, volts and water temp.

Comes with senders (Fuel, oil press, water temp) £125 (SOLD)

Rover 3.5 V8 with all ancileries in good working order with LT77 gearbox. £200 (SOLD)

All above ONO +PP Engine/box must be collected

Post, PM or Email please.

Chaz

Hi Chaz,

Would you be willing to sell the gauges separately?  I'd be interested in the fuel and water gauges and the water temp sender.

Cheers

Graham

Can I have first dabs on the water temps gauge if you sell the gauges seperately  ???

Upper column and cycle wings and lights and scuttle still to sell.

Cycle wings reduced to £90 + PP

Upper Column reduced to £60 + PP

Lights £60

Scuttle £200

Chaz.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.