RAC Roll Bar and Sports Seats

thos

Below items are in Ireland, but will be heading over to the UK next weekend (AutoSport on Friday), so could arrange to meet, or else drop off in Birmingham for collection at a later date if anyone is interested.

Westfield Sports Seats

seats.jpg

Black vinyl, with red piping, 3.5k miles, good condition, adjustable runners, small nick on one where harness rubbed slightly, easily covered.

£230 ono

Westfield RAC Roll Bar

racbar.jpg

Suit SEiW, removable rear stays, good condition - £175 ono - SOLD

Westfield Chrome Roll Bar

chromebar.jpg

Suit SEiW - £60

Need to check if postage is possible on the roll-bars, but I think the seats would be cost-prohibitive.

Drop me a PM with any questions on the above.

Thanks,

Tom

Thos, if it helps mate I sent a chrome roll bar via 'Parcel Force 48' and as long as it's under 10 Kilograms you pay £15

;)

Any offers on these seats lads ?

Bargain to be had here, need to know by tomorrow night if I need to bring to over the UK or not.

Last chance on these ...

Shipping would be cost prohibitive, and they're only taking up room in my shed - so I can bring them over to AutoSport, meet in Birmingham on the Saturday or else leave with a friend in Birmingham for collection at a later date.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.