• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Extra wide arches

tul214

Thanks RS WST for the quick reply, i saw them mentioned in your for sale ad but could not post. How much wider are they than the standard size you are selling?

I think you'll find that they are 30mm wider each side.... Standarad wings beeing about 25cm wide these beeing 28cm wide.. :t-up:

And the extra wide by Plays Kool being 31cm, and the extra, extra wide flymo arches being 36cm

And the extra wide by Plays Kool being 31cm, and the extra, extra wide flymo arches being 36cm

I've managed to get 245 Avons under the standard sized arch so I can't imagine what wheel and tyre combination you could put under those arches.

You could house a small family of refugees under the 36cm ones

What size rims and tyres do people use under them??

V8's car runs massive slicks to help him with traction from his 450bhp 5 litre motor, which in turn helps him break diffs.... a lot...

Bit controversial but I wanted to see if they would fit my Tiger 6. They are 340mm.....V8, what are the 'extra extra' wide ones??

At the mo' they have no moulds, but am working on getting some made.

tommo is that the sandcasting moulds for all those extra diffs  :p  :devil:  :p

Bit controversial but I wanted to see if they would fit my Tiger 6. They are 340mm.....V8, what are the 'extra extra' wide ones??

At the mo' they have no moulds, but am working on getting some made.

YOU are ?  :D  :D  :p  :p