Motor Home

Just guaging interest:-

I have been offered £7000 in part ex today against a newer motor home.  After all - the dogs need some comfort.

A number of people have expressed an interest in my old van should I come to sell it - well I am.  Details as follows:-

Autotrail Commanche 5 berth.  (double over cab - double and single [or huuuuge double] below)

Based on a 1989 F reg, Mercedes 308D - with an after market Lancaster Turbo fitted.  The old bus is in need of some tlc to the cab paintwork - but is otherwise in very good condition for its age.  She has covered 52000 genuine miles - will cruise along all day happilly at 60 - 65 mph, whether the trailer is on the back or not.  I usually average around 30mpg easily.

All the usual fittings inside including hot & cold water with seperate bathroom and shower.  Gas heating, fridge, full oven and hob.

4 new tyres (less than 300 miles).

Need to shift this quickly - as I pick the new van up on the 14th.  If you can match the part ex offer today - it's yours.

If you are interested, please call me on 07814 624597 to discuss.  I can mail photo's etc.  I live near Stafford (M6 j14)

Thanks.

Motorhome Upgradeitus  :D  :D  :D  :D done similar in November :D

What you gettin Mr E  ???  ??? Winnebago  :)  ???

Buzz, Karl - you have a mail via hotmail.  See what you think.

Thanks Ash - you should know, there has been plenty of good times in the old bus - staying out of the rain etc.  To think of it - I have had ladies feeding babies in there, men changing underwear in there, another lady (I have no idea who she was) having an emergency pee in there - she was really desperate - and two old dogs sleeping with their heads in my lap.  Good memories really.

Mr Chairman - v excited to be getting a Compass Commodore on a 2.9 tdi Merc next weekend.  Hope you are well - say hello to Mother.

Very nice Mr E - would that be a 1996 model with a mere 14,000 mile on the clock  ???  ???  ??? You'll be zipping along - watch your speed limit  :D  :D

Those Mercs go on forever

I ended up with a 6 berth Auto-Trail - well roomy

All seems well - except for flu colds coughs and sneezes  :down:  :( Maybe C ya at the caravan/camping and motorhome show in feb at the NEC  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

Very nice Mr E - would that be a 1996 model with a mere 14,000 mile on the clock  ???  ???  ??? You'll be zipping along - watch your speed limit  :D  :D

Those Mercs go on forever

I ended up with a 6 berth Auto-Trail - well roomy

Mark,

You ain't kidding about the power - 130 odd bhp I think - this thing flys!!

It would be a 1996 model - but a few more miles - from a dealer in Mansfield.

Maybe see you at the Autosport show - near the lumpy fronted people in lycra? :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Thats just put me off my dinner! :0

OK you three.....

Just for that I'll not send you the video footage you asked for.......... ?????????

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lycra

OK you three.....

Just for that I'll not send you the video footage you asked for.......... ?????????

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lycra

Moose in lyrca?

you never said you video'd New Years Eve!

Buzz  ;)

Too late - van now gone.  The new one is sat in my paddock.

Thought you might like a picture of it - so here goes.

Looking forward to seeing you all at Croft - the tea's will be on me :p

6168.jpeg

:arse:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.