An evening at Northampton Motor Sport

markcoopers

OK, 26 people have said yes so far, so excellent, I'll never dobt the commitment of the club again.

Seriously thanks for all the people who have posted or emailed to say they are comming and when/how/who with, it is apreachiated.

See you all tomorrow eveing, wrap up warm hey?

Mark  :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• boris

• KerryS

• Liam

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there from 5pm getting a small exhaust crack sorted so i hope there will be someone to keep me company after not too long :p

how many of you will be braving the cold in your westies then?

Hi Mark,

Sorry to let you down but I won't make it tonight. Preparing car for new body this weekend.

Hope you all have an interesting time.

Ta

Geoff

:)

To Westfield or not to Westfield, that is the question.

Will I be able to drive it in twenty seven coats? I think not (although it might be an improvement).

Will the memsahib call me a silly b****r. I think so.

Will she be sympathetic and chip me out of it after a 50 mile blat home at the forecast -2 (plus windchill factor). I think not.

Chavwheels? I think so.

;)

Just like to say a big thank you to Mark for organising a great evening.Very informative and the guy's at Northampton Motorsport are very helpfull too.

Just roll on summer, I really can't wait for some blatting weather. :D

Seconded, well done Mark & Troy,

I counted 38 (not incl NML team) but there were a few fidgeters. Great turn-out for the time of year.

P.S. So if thats Castor, Camber and Toe, whats King-Pin Inclination and Bump Steer :durr:

P.P.S. I'll find out when Horace is putting his car on the Rollers at NML so we can all phone Troy for some technical advice at the same time :p

P.P.S. I'll find out when Horace is putting his car on the Rollers at NML so we can all phone Troy for some technical advice at the same time  

bl**** excellent idea.  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks for bringing the Northants guys along Chris.

And to everyone that could make it, thank you for supporting the event, it was really pleasing to see such a turnoput and commitment. Troy was very impressed as well. Thanks again.

Mark

Sorry I'm a no show...my tintop has decided it doesn't like oil anymore

Mine too, still runs though :p

Top evening, well worth the hours drive each way breathing in the remainder of the oil my tin top doesnt like :D

many thanks mark :t-up:

Just got home after an eventful journey. Picked up a bolt in the front off-side tyre, all set to change wheel to limp home on the skinny spare, then the locking wheel nut broke :angry:  :angry:

Green Flag home after freezing wait; made it home in 3 hours after leaving :p

Never mind - brilliant evening, well impressed. Thanks Mark, Troy and the team.

Kerry

Excellent evening Mark. Thanks to Troy, Steve and the crew.

You don't put oil in old Cavaliers Scruff, they run on smoke.   :p

just to echo everyone elses sentiments about the evening, both myself and dad enjoyed the evening so a big thank you to mark and the NMS team for arranging it all.

im glad i wasnt the only one with an eventful drive home, has anyone else ever tried driving a westfield with no feeling from your elbows down? by the time i got home my gloves were so cold they had actually stuck to my hands!

well worth it though  :t-up: