5 x alloy wheelsand tyres (toyo) for sale.

Jenko

Due to a wheel change to black (ok, I'm a tart, I wanted black wheels!;).

The following will be up for grabs in a week or so:

14" TD (Blades - I think), the off set is ET 38, so should fit most cars with 4 stud fitment.

Wheels are in almost perfect condition, the spare has a brand new tyre on it, and the rest of the tyres have almost full tred on them. (tyre size is 185 / 60)

Wheels seen here on my car:

Here

I'll be looking for around £200, for the lot.......Get in touch if this is of any interest.

Cheers.

Paul.

Due to a wheel change to black (ok, I'm a tart, I wanted black wheels!.

The following will be up for grabs in a week or so:

14" TD (Blades - I think), the off set is ET 38, so should fit most cars with 4 stud fitment.

Wheels are in almost perfect condition, the spare has a brand new tyre on it, and the rest of the tyres have almost full tred on them. (tyre size is 185 / 60)

Wheels seen here on my car:

Here

I'll be looking for around £200, for the lot.......Get in touch if this is of any interest.

Cheers.

Paul.

Anybody want them for £180 before they get Ebayed????...Can be picked up from Southampton or Bracknell.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.