Padded race seats

grahame

One pair of padded race seats and mounts, as fitted to the Mega-range. Lovely condition, going for half the price of a new pair from the factory (£200 for the pair). It's the pair in the pic, still in the car.

Grahame

seats

where have you gone? are they still for sale? :)

Hmmm... what's a PM?

Yep, still here, just not logged on all the time (I'm at work, working you see).  Seats are in Cornwall (just), i.e a blat down the A30 from Exeter. They're coming out of the car tonight, since I need to get in there with the welding torch! If Cornwall is too far, then I do intend to take a day of work and pick up a few things from Kingswinford next week.....

sent you a PM :o)

grahame, as people appear to be sending pm's left right and centre but not explaining what they are. Its a private message which only you can read. when you log in there will be a window that pops up making you aware that you have a message, you can then go into your inbox and check them. try clicking on "your messenger" in the top right hand corner of the screen to see if you have any :)

Leigh

OK...

Seats have now gone, along with my stock of new AO32R's, one happy WSCC member. The SVA-friendly Fireblade engine is still available...

Grahame

Many thanks :D

Well done robC its sounds like you kicked the back doors in and did a raid!!

Buzz

:D  just need to get my electrics finished and start having fun now! :D:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.