Oil Catch tank

James

Stainless steel oil catch tank suitable for se or sew (was mounted on drivers side bulkhead) 113mm x 215mm x 52mm with 12.5mm and 15.5mm inlets drill hole vents on top surface and drain plug.

£15.00 + P&P5755.jpeg

Please ignore this post.

May I ask why this post should be ignored ???

The tank is still for sale as I havnt recived a comitment from anyone as yet!

I was trying to be helpful! My original post said "You have PM" which would indicate to readers that you may have a buyer. However, as I wasn't happy about the weight and therfore changed my mind about having it (which I emailed you about), I though that if my post was ignored it would encourage others to contact you regarding buying it. I don't know what you lot have been reading into my post but there is nothing sinister going on here ???  :0  :p

Chris

Perhaps if you had left your original wording in  :D

Any pictures of the "drill hole vents", how much does it weigh?

Perhaps if you had left your original wording in  :D

Or just deleted the posting.  :D

I must confess to speed reading the thread last night, and wondering why the part had been advertised for sale and then cancelled.  :down: That'll teach me  :durr:

I was trying to be helpful! My original post said "You have PM" which would indicate to readers that you may have a buyer. However, as I wasn't happy about the weight and therfore changed my mind about having it (which I emailed you about), I though that if my post was ignored it would encourage others to contact you regarding buying it. I don't know what you lot have been reading into my post but there is nothing sinister going on here ???  :0  :p

Chris

Fair enough, I didnt actually recive the email from you saying that you wernt interested,  :down: if I had I would have figured it out sorry about that ;)

Oh yea weight i dont exactly know beacuse my scales only go up to 1000gms and its more than this I am guessing it is around 2000gms but PLEASE dont take this as the exact weight  it is well made but a little on the heavy side. and heres a pic of the holes5762.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.