Moving house

Vinny's Westie

I've got a CVH which is FREE, yes no money, just come and take it away.

Pair of twin 40's, make me an offer (£'s please and sensible amounts)

Cleaned out the attic tonight and haven't I got some crap to get rid of.  Why did I put it up there in the first place.  If anyone wants just about anything I think I've got it, just suggest something and you can make an offer. :D  :D  :devil:

I'm after a Colchester Student lathe. I've got £17.86p, some lint and a half a pack of Werthers Originals. I can collect...

I'd like a larger workshop. Space to build three / four cars. Preferably with light and water close to Swindon about £10k.

Oh yeah must be secure.

Any help much appreciated.

Ta

Geoff

:)

When would you like them, today or next week.  

Haven't got anything you asked for, well i haven't found it yet !!

Please keep trying  :devil:

I'd like a full set of cavalier 5 stud hubs (beam rear) and a stuffed badger.

If you havent got a badger, a stoat or mongoose will do ???

If you havent got a badger, a stoat or mongoose will do ???

What about 20 to 30 teddies that have been up there for about 6 years.  Kept them for the sister in law and they are now a bit eaten, she is not going to be happy. :D  :D  :D

If anyone wants just about anything I think I've got it, just suggest something and you can make an offer.      

Have you got any paintings by Mark Rothko? Ideally from the 1969 era

???:D:p

Could I have 500 slate tiles, purlins, joists, rafters and monkey-boards, all specced to building regs?

Also need 120 square metres of 300mm insulation, a recessed, hinged access hatch and a foldaway access ladder.

Oh, and can you deliver? :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.