1 set of Avo dampers/springs for sale

chazpowerslide

I have for sale on behalf of a fellow WSCC member one car set (two front and two rear) of AVO steel bodied dampers and springs.

The fronts are 12" in length fully extended (as measured between the centre of the top and bottom mounting eyes) and are fitted with powdercoated 300lbs springs.

The rears are 14" in length (measured as above) and are fitted with powdercoated 160lbs springs.

All four dampers are fitted with 1" bump-stops, have  polybushed mountings and the standard AVO 22 position damping adjusters.

All four dampers are in very good clean condition and are in perfect working order having coverd less then 3000 miles in the eighteen months they were fitted to the car.

The dampers were origionally supplied by CAT who advised in the spring rates (fast road and occasional track use)

These dampers will fit most SE, SEW, SEi, and SEiW westies HOWEVER 12" DAMPERS HAVE BEEN FITTED TO THE REAR OF SOME SEi AND SEiW WESTFIELDS.

PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE REAR DAMPERS WILL FIT YOUR CAR BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO BUY.

At £220 + £20 PP (for WSCC members and £240 + pp for non members) you can bag yourself a set of nearly new dampers and springs at a considerable saving over buying new (a new set on current prices will set you back about £336 + VAT and carridge)

Email or PM please, first come first serve.

Thanks for reading.

Chaz.

Will someone PLEASE buy these before I get the tape measure out and see if the back shocks would fit mine....

I'm in the middle of moving house at the moment and really don't want to ask/tell SWMBO that I have to spend 240 notes on some new suspension  :angry:  :devil:

I know I've managed to lose a few 'pounds' every time I've moved :D

Great

Someone else bought them  :D

It was me, so it seems only fair that you contribute to this purchase as i have saved you a few quid  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.