westfield world magazine

mud

No thanks got mine  :D landed today  :D

Nope, no committee advance issue  :down:  :down:  :)

Give me another day or two and I might take you up on that offer :down:

:)

Andy

Got mine. Your famous Andy!

Ta

Geoff

Sure thats not infamous?  :p  :p

:angry:

Geoff, you coming along to the area meet tomorrow? Any chance of bringing your copy so I can have a look-see? :t-up:

Andy

Hi Andy,

I can't make tomorrow. I must admit Thursday's are difficult for me hence my poor attendance at area meets. You're more than welcome to pop round tonight and borrow my copy or someone else going tomorrow?  ???

Ta

Geoff

P.S.

Have you fitted that master cylinder yet?  ???

Have you fitted that master cylinder yet?  ???

No. Was gonna give you a bell last weekend to see if you were free. However, I decided driving the car (first time since 1st weekend in September) was more important than tinkering with it :)

Away this weekend and next, so it'll have to wait a little while yet. Still Ok to give you a shout once I get to the point where I'm ready to do it? ???

:t-up:

Andy

Hi Andy,

No probs. Just shout when you're free!

I'm still finishing the engine and a few other improvements have cropt up while I've been about it :D

shortening brake pipe run to front calipers

fitting oil temp sender in sump - with switch feeding water temp gauge (Steppenwolf / Blatman mutterings gave me the idea)

fitting higher pressure oil switch and BIG light

fitting gearchange light

fitting clear armour fend stuff over lights (instead of electrical tape)

the list goes on.........

Oh and I've bought a Canon 530DVi with bullet cam / batteries / charger etc.... about £220 all in. Got about another £40 to spend on clamps. So nearly ready to bore for England this Xmas!  :D  "And this is me at Coombe last weekend....see how I bu99ered up the entry here....and slid out wide there....."

Ta

Geoff

P.S.

Sorry about that - went on a bit. Heck it's Xmas everyday playing with the WF  :D

No probs. Just shout when you're free!

:t-up:

You might get roped in to help with the intercom / drive shafts / front calipers / anything else I think of too :)

Andy

All good fun!

???

Some people are strange ;)

:D

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.