GSXR 600 K1 Throttle Bodies

itguy

Hi All

Pics to follow hopefully tomorrow but....

Would really like to sell this lot as one set now I've got my new zetec car with Jenvey bodies, these are surpless to requirements.

1 set of GSXR 600 K1 Throttle bodies including injectors / wiring loom / throttle position sensor / airbox inc MAP sensor, air temp sensor.

2x K&N DCOE filters inc backplates / front plates etc

2x Knackered old Weber 40 carbs ready to be butchered to finish mounting the DCOE filters to the throttle bodies

1x Ford Xflow inlet manifold

4x Misab Washers

4x Home made (rough, need finishing off) inlet stubs for mounting the TBs onto the manifold

4x Rubber mounts to fit TBs to inlet stubs

3x Weber carb inlet trumpets

All this lot is mounted up together currently, so would bolt straight onto a ford xflow. All balance linkages have been extended so the butterflies all open together etc.

A throttle cable is not included but would be easy to make up.

Only couple of jobs remaining to finish these off ready for use would be adding a suitable fuel rail (all bike parts included) and mounting the last K&N filter/DCOE plate on (all parts supplied, just needs time in garage).

I paid about 70quid for the TBs off ebay, then about 20 quid for the manifold, plus all the other bits and bobs I've made up etc

£125 inc P/P for WSCC members

£125 + P/P for non members

(An ideal start to a winter upgrade project  :p )

Itguy, do you have a pattern for those manifold to TB Adaptors ?. I am doing the same upgrade. Ta Ian.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.