Yorkshire Area Christmas Party

Buzz Billsberry

Leeds sounds good to me, close enough to get a taxi home, far enough away for no-one to know me ....apart from you lot which is ok !! :D:D:D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• rossi

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

Oh Kaz

You dont want us to drink AGAIN do you??  :p  :p

So I agree Leeds would be OK, but to be fair we could go anywhere?

Where did you lot go last year? Kaz, did you go to Holmfirth?

Emma this is how organised the Yorkshire area lot are - we didn't go anywhere, at least i think they didn't - or maybe it was a well kept secret and i wasn't invited ???  :suspect:

So is it down to you and me then Em to become social secretaries for 2006 'cos this shower of do do can't seem to organise a p*ss up in a brewery!!!!!

Emma this is how organised the Yorkshire area lot are - we didn't go anywhere, at least i think they didn't - or maybe it was a well kept secret and i wasn't invited ???  :suspect:

So is it down to you and me then Em to become social secretaries for 2006 'cos this shower of do do can't seem to organise a p*ss up in a brewery!!!!!

Get on with it then ladies. - Look forward to a busy summer of social do's, - don't forget to avoid Le Mans dates!!  :t-up:  :D

I still think Buzz should be involved, at his age it's time someone trusted him with some responsibility, it may even do him some good

Paul errrrmmmmm ........... are you on drugs, ave you been drinkin if neither apply then grab your telephone and call for a doctor real quick  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :D You need treatment urgently and if they put those electric probes onto your head ....... it is for your benefit  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Oh Kaz

You dont want us to drink AGAIN do you??  :p  :p

So I agree Leeds would be OK, but to be fair we could go anywhere?

Where did you lot go last year? Kaz, did you go to Holmfirth?

Are Quaker's welcome :p