• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• rossi

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

Pirelli pete = Buzz Billsberry   ???

Afraid not I'm not that young for a start! as for Liverpool its  not a bad nite but there is better places

Buzz

queens square, liverpool open till 6am! :D

Leeds nite clubs open 24hrs a day thurs to sun along with 24hr music/drinking licences

Buzz :D

Whats a b***h wagon? we have lots of b***hes driving 4x4s in wakefield is that what u mean?

PP

Come to think of it do any of you know my gaffer.

if you dont want another few years at college the tom-tom has to go :p  :p

Stew you will be glad to hear I've fried the reciever for my gps, had smoke pouring out of it on my last outing so your safe now.  :0

Come on you lot - chance of a meal and a p*** up - what's wrong with you ?

Need for a social secretary is mentioned in the current W World, I second this, we need to get some events organised in this area rather than just monthly meetings, we all alike going out, we all like driving - what's the problem.

I nominate Buzz, Charley/Karen. I might even help out a bit myself. :p

If u want a Xmas party organising, you need to hurry up and get something booked, everywhere will be pretty full by now.

I dont mind organising xmas, but second Charlie & Kaz being our Social secretaries (soz guys!!;)

Let me know if you want anything sorting for Xmas - and some ideas of where you wanna go!!

Em

x

I already said I'd sort Xmas!!! However, our Yorkshire party boys Si or Charlie would be better placed to be social organisers long term!!

However, if we are going to spend the next couple of months arguing over who'd be best placed organising something, it might be a bit late!!!!  :p  :p

Give me some ideas, I'll set up a poll of who wants to do what, then you can vote and we can get something booked!!!

Ta

Emma  :xmas:  :xmas:

Give me some ideas,

You've got plenty of those already  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Give me some ideas, I'll set up a poll of who wants to do what, then you can vote and we can get something booked!!!

Ta

Emma  :xmas:  :xmas:

I vote we eat, drink, get rat :arse: and get taxi home!!!!!

Is that helpful enough??!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D