Remaining Parts for sale

MIKEASHTON

Due to breaking the car, I still have the following left for sale, please call me on 07786 275461 to discuss any parts, please no e-mail or PM's.

Set of 4 15" Supperleggars with 205 x 50 x 15 Bridgestone SO2's with between 4 & 5 mm wear still on them.  Wheels are ET37 offset but come with 25mm spacers.  Mint condition - £450.

Leggars.jpg

High Pressure / High Flow Red Top Fuel Pump - £50

Fuelpump.jpg

GRP Carbon effect dash with 8 flush mounted switches (savage alloy switch with blue LED backlight), Aircraft ignition switch with push button start, VDO Oil Pressure Gauge, VDO Water Temp Gauge - FIA kill switch not included - £125 (the switches cost £18 each new)

Dash1.jpg

Dash5.jpg

Dash4.jpg

please no e-mail or PM's.

You lot are so funny  :D  :D   :xmas:

In our defence, I think MIke edited his original post to say that, I'm sure it didn't say that when I replied on here?  :blush:  ???

Hi  Guys

I did edit it to say no PM's or e-mails, just got so many from people testing the water, and uming and arhing.

Didn't mean any harm.

Jamie - Your a funny Guy !!!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.