1800 Zetec engine for sale

Derby Allen

(Price reduced to £175 ONO before Ebay this weekend) need the space.......time has come to try and clear out the garage,

for sale 1800 Zetec engine, 1995 -105PS version.

Engine originally came with my Westfield as an un-started kit. I was told the mileage was 33,000, this i cant prove but I do know the engine ran fine with no noise/smoke etc. engine was installed in my car in Jan 2005 and passed the SVA in July this year, reason for sale I managed to get hold of a brand new 130Ps so this is now installed. this would be a great upgrade to a X-flow or Pinto and bolts straight onto the typre 9 Gearbox. get your self a cheap pair of 130 cams and achieve 155BHP as standard using Side drafts etc. included with the engine is: The flywheel, Coil Pack, 1800 type sump, (new one that was taken off my new engine,) spark plug leads, all the ancillaries such as water pump, pulleys etc. even a new slim oil filter. engine has had two oil changes since in my car that only covered approx 300 miles since taking out. if you need further info then please PM for pictures etc, forgot engine is in very clean condition.

BTT, reduced price, It is a good engine Honestly.......whole engine for the price the of a set of replacement Hydralic Cam followers,

Goes on Ebay this weekend if no INTEREST

Hang fire my good man - Me and Slippy may have found you a buyer. Slippsy Bro fancies replacing his X-flow with a Zetec, his X-flow currently has knackered pistons rings.

Slippy is speaking to him now and will let you know asap. :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.