A Beautiful Car

Bob Green

Westfield SE 1993 registered.  It has a 172 BHP Ford Pinto engine running on 45 DCOE’s, and MegaJolt 3D programmable ignition, Polo radiator, Custom Chrome silencer etc.  The gearbox is a Type 9 5 speed and 3.77:1 final drive differential.

Interior contains a Racecraft 11” red suede steering wheel with a quick release boss, bench seat, new floor carpets and electric speedometer plus all other Westfield gauges.

Wheels and tyres are 5 spoke Revolution with 195/60/14 Toya 600-F5 in very good condition.

In the 9 years of ownership, the car has never let me down.  The closest it has been to a race track is the car park.  The reason for selling the car is I will be going the V8 route.

Please feel free to contact me on 07970 249061 to discuss the car.  More images are available on request.

This is a very nice car in excellent condition.

All the work is second to none, no oil leaks anywhere, very neat jobs done on all the work.

I've ripped the photo off pistonheads and posted it here for you Bob...

53803-1.jpg

Remember - Bob taught me (mostly) everything I know about westfields and webers, so you can imagine how this car runs.... He bought the wideband with me, so the power on this car is really silky smooth...

Will

The reason for selling the car is I will be going the V8 route.

Good man you know it makes sense :p  :p

Good luck with the sale

Barry

Good lad Bob you will be joining the elite of 7's motoring its an exclusive club well come aboard sir!

Buzz

Good man you know it makes sense :p  :p

Good luck with the sale

Barry

Just what I was thinking....... ;)  :cool:

Good lad Bob you will be joining the elite of 7's motoring its an exclusive club well come aboard sir!

Buzz

2nd'd

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Will started the rot Bob! :D

Bling steering wheel :p

A car this good will not be for sale very long,a bargain for someone.

Lets start a bun fight - get yourself a Bike engined one!!!!

Yes, but I prefer power at less than 3,000,000 rpm   ???

And the problem with 3,000,000 rpm is what exactly?

Is that a G Wagen lurking behind the bush? Lovely  :t-up:

That's why I sold my SpeedSport - only wish I had enough time to get my Seight build back on track !!

I do like the 5 spoke Revolutions  :t-up:

Mike :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.