• Rob Navin

• Bananaman

• barney

I'll be packing me bags and flying off to.... :D  :D  :D  :cool:

3830_4.jpg

althogh it looks like the weather might be kind to ya's

Weather

having said that it is prone to change... :D  :D  :D

Where we going out for a meal then mate, went into Louth last time and found a reasonable pub. What time you getting there ? hope to be there about 7pm myself.

Cheers

Nick

Camper van for us somewhere on the circuit !

Don't get putting any additional practice runs in with the Peugeot  :D  :D  :D  :D

Paddock is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge  :D  :D

Camper van for us somewhere on the circuit !

So is that coffee at your place, when we get back from the pub. Of course if your asleep we could always shake the van, but it would be a bit childish  :D  :D  :D  I mean who would do such a thing  :D

hope to be there fri morn, prob meet up with nick/others for pre event p*** up and meal

Greif Smithy, how long does it take you to walk the course  :p  :p  :p  :p

Ill be there Friday evening about 7.30ish depening on motorway traffic :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

Looks a cracking circuit  :love:  :love:  :love:  and the weather looks good to  :cool:  :cool:

Just had a look at the overall standings....Jeeeeeeezus it's close at the top :0

Hope you'r coming to watch then  :D  :D  :D  should be awesome  :D  :D  

Unfortunatley Tommo can't make it ran out of Brownie points and had to go on hol. But Smithy, Del and I will be giving it 110% all day  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

Great circuit should suit the power cars and slicks but some of us will be trying very hard to catch you :suspect:  :p

Jamie here:

you ll have plenty of practice crashing at barn! Set off from holding area, finish at short circuit finish line, i.e. before mountain leaving mansfield!

Its gonna be carnage for you all