• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• jak

• Hanslow

• KerryS

For those coming from Derby, I noticed last weekend, signs on the A38 saying it'll be closed everynight from 9pm to 6am (I think it was) the next day. This started on Monday.

Kerry S

Looks like I should make it tonight as I think the missus is planning on going for a curry after work with colleagues :) Will bring one of my neighbours along for safety :p:D

Just had a look where you meet (thanks for the link Fish ;) ) and we're just down the road (in Crich)!!!!

Will you be easy to find in the pub? Is there a secret handshake / carnation in buttonhole / etc? ;)

Well done to all those to came, including those in Westy's  :t-up:

Good to meet you briefly Mr Hanslow :)

Simon, is it too late to tag along with the girls your with? :devil:

Which bar staff member :0

Good to meet some of you as well :) Thanks for the chat in the carpark Mr Fish ;) Will probably bump into you again on Sunday.....