Various parts

Glen H

Westfiled Heater NOW SOLD

Westfield Bottom Rear Wishbones Done approx 1000 miles previous car (2002) and in good condition £50 / pair plus P+P

8" x 200lb springs £15 / pair plus P+P

springs and heater have come from a 2004 SEIW with 4000 miles and are in good gondition.

All items based in Manchester/Oldham and could be taken to Oulton park (Total Kit-car Live) this Saturday

Glen if the boot box is for an SEIW I'll take it. I can collect at some point, I live in skipton so only about 40 minutes away.

hi glen,have not heard from you after pm early today?? hope the "sold subject to payment" against the uprights is for me.if you dont want to call me on the numbers supplied then forward me yours and i will call you.

regards

willy

hi glen,have not heard from you after pm early today?? hope the "sold subject to payment" against the uprights is for me.if you dont want to call me on the numbers supplied then forward me yours and i will call you.

regards

willy

Sorry, willy,

Yes I've reserved them for your good self, Just been a bit hectic today, Call you later when kids in bed  :t-up:

phew!! nice one glen,got a bit panicy!!

know where your coming from about the kids have just put my 16 month old daughter to bed and shes thrown up twice!!!!! real nice..but she finally asleep now ahh.

speak soon

willy

• 5 months later...

Original costs reduced and Sold items removed.

Items available for collection from Oulton Park this Saturday.

Glen

Heater now Sold  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.