Parts for sale  Westfield  trim items

SteW

Taken off my Zetec speed sport all parts in good condition pics attached

One pair of doors Navy blue side screens fitted with hinges and supplied with fixings and straps

Included Navy blue hood in very good condition no frame tho.  the strip over windscreen is intact ,no rips tears or marks.

£149.00 or nearest offer ex p+p or collect (cheshire group)

poss swop for black hood only  must be in good nick tho.

thks  contact 07973261219 or email for further info

Contact tel 07973 261219 if you've any questions.

thks steve

IMG_2184.jpg

pm sent

Ste, your piccys haven't come out quite right, try resizing them or send em to me & I'll host them....

BTW the backplate is for a zetec engine on jenveys.

Cheers,

Mark.

steve ,how much do you want to come round and do the  tiling in my porch coz it looks like you made a nice job of your kitchen floor :p

company from preston did it top job ,heated as the other half didnt want any radiators    !!!! ??

:bangshead:

Had the idea of building the car in there problem was taking the conservatory roof off to get it out Mark B assures me that's no problem.

Ste

Ste, your piccys haven't come out quite right, try resizing them or send em to me & I'll host them....

BTW the backplate is for a zetec engine on jenveys.

Cheers,

Mark.

Just need to do an "edit" and put a space between each jpeg image

The pics should then load top to bottom instead of across the page  :t-up:

• 4 weeks later...
To summarise, Yep he has the tonneau still for sale, the seats are (surprisingly) still up for sale too, c'mon these are real leather & are very comfy, I they don't sell I might pinch them for the living room, they're that comfy..... :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.