Cheshire & N staffs Monthly meet- Wed Oct 5th

Mark B

Ok peeps, meet time again (gone quick hasn't it? )

Usual place, the Whipping Stocks Inn near Knutsford (by Radbroke Hall on the A50) on Wednesday October the 5th from 7.30/8PM onwards.

Hopefully it won't rain, Nige H will be there in his new motor, Steve W will be there in the yellow peril (if we don't take it apart over the weekend), Karl W will have his engine running  ;)  :suspect: , and all will be well in the world...  :D  :D

See you all there!

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Hi Bob,

Can you bring those sidescreens with you, if you have room? No probs if you don't.

Cheers,

Mark.

bl****ell just the two of us then  :D  :p

We have a guest appearance by Steve D btw, he said he's coming, weather permitting should have a couple of new cars there too.... :t-up:  :D

Weather permitting Ill be coming along and bedding the new pads in :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Just realised the Westie Road Tax has run out  :blush:  :blush:

And also the MOT  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: so I will have to sort both out on Saturday

Looks like I'll be in the tin top then  :arse: so plenty of room for the sidescreens Mark

Will be there to....done at least 50 miles bedding miles 200 thrashed....those new discs are cool....see you later, may be running a 20 min late

Andy :D

You don't have to make excuses Karl, just cos you haven't finished your car yet...  :p  :D  :D

Only joking get well soon mate....  :t-up:

Watch out for bonnets creeping up behind you again Kirk  :devil:  :D  :D

It crept up in front of me though :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I just shouldn't be allowed to touch any thing or do anything.:bangshead:  :bangshead:

Kirk  :p