• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

• conibear

• adhawkins

I must admit, I think I must of read it in the same 'tone' as Blatters...

I'm not sure which one of us should be more worried...

Dont worry, be happy! - who sang that? :D

What fish? I think London must be waaay too stylish for that sort of caper, 'cos I have no idea what you're on about :oops:

Ian ,well done .

The north /South divide

Watcha Mark good to see your well .

Blatman is l belive a southener what series do you think he does? or does he even bother ?

ps   Lydden will be fun then ! see you there are you not doing Curborough or Eelmore?  1st and second oct ,perhaps Blatman will be there as its local (Eelmore is in Farnborough)

the 29th is a half day event home by 2.30 ,but Ian with all the pots you will win it may be 3.30 for you.

I'm not doing any competing this year at all.

I am a staunch supporter of the Speed Series, and currently I have no plans to compete in any other series. I usually travel to all the events up as far north as Loton Park. I had planned this year on llandow/LLys-y-Fran, Ty Croes, Pembrey, Loton, Thoresby, Hethel and Cadwell as well as the "usual" southern rounds of Curborough x 2, Wiscombe, and North Weald. No Boscombe Down this year, and Lydden clashed with Le Mans. After my outing at Curborough where I was 3rd in class after runnng the newly set up car for about 10 minutes practice, I decided that I was going to abandon the season to concentrate on a couple of other projects.

I'm not afraid of travelling, and whilst more southern rounds would be nice, I'm absolutely not whinging about a lack of rounds that take place south of Watford. I choose to compete in the Westfield Speed Series. Part of that choice means that I accept that I will have to travel large distances if I want to score points. And I happily accept it...