• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barney

• Bananaman

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• cast iron

Decided it didn't suit big slick's cars. All the standard roadgoing Busa's were doing very well, congrates to you all

well the Becs went well i tried, to keep car engine oners, bl**** hard work it was too  :down:  close :t-up: vauxhall power still lives!!!!!!!!!!!! :sheep:

You're getting good with that Fuji Mr Fish.........  :D

Truly was a top weekend - Class A boys had a close set of times, except the younger of the Husseys - as ever he was in a class of his own (well done Guy).  But i managed to beat the slightly older Hussey on the saturday for the first time this season :) - but then he took it back off me on the sunday :(.  2nd to 5th in A was covered by only 0.25s on sunday - unbelievable, and great fun.

Thanks to all the marshalls, glad Tommo came away unscathed - according to one of the marshalls on sat night, it wasnt pleasant to see - i told him not to worry, Tommo always looks like that :D

according to one of the marshalls on sat night, it wasnt pleasant to see - i told him not to worry, Tommo always looks like that :D

:D  :D  :D Do we have a 'quote of the month' award  :D  :D  :D

according to one of the marshalls on sat night, it wasnt pleasant to see - i told him not to worry, Tommo always looks like that :D

:D  :D  :D Do we have a 'quote of the month' award  :D  :D  :D

The sctuitineer said to Nick whilst everyone was repairing the steering arm "Apparently they go better if you crash them"

:oops:

Great Weekend, if a little frustrating. Bit at least I have solved my electrical "gremlins", all I need to do now is drive it quicker :D

and how did YOU manage to sort out the gremlins then Nick :D

Great Weekend, if a little frustrating. Bit at least I have solved my electrical "gremlins", all I need to do now is drive it quicker :D

and how did YOU manage to sort out the gremlins then Nick :D

Changed the battery like you suggested Mr C.I.  :D  :D  pays to listen to your mates occasionally  :D  :p  :D

What's this about you can't find a rolling road in the NE powerful enough for my car  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  you haven't been listening to all thoose tales from my competitors have you   :devil:  :devil:  it's only a little 1200cc thing.

I too have to say what a great weekend :t-up:

Good weather, well organised and a great evening too.

I was very pleased and surprised to part of the extremely close battle in class A on the Sunday (once I pulled my finger out :oops: ).

A Special thanks to Kev Bamber (or should that be Mrs Kev Bamber) for supplying most of the food I ate.  :t-up:

i have been directed to say that the turn of speed shown by the moped powered car is all down to its ivory bodywork..

(that do rob       )

Perfect that mate :D:D:D:D:D

You know its true :D:D:D

i have been directed to say that the turn of speed shown by the moped powered car is all down to its ivory bodywork..

(that do rob       )

Perfect that mate :D:D:D:D:D

You know its true :D:D:D

In your universe maybe.  :p  :p  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: