Thoresby

cast iron

Yep, I could only manage 2nd place and admire James's aggressive rally style driving. Still if you come 2nd to FTD in class F it's not all bad.! :D

PS I beat Nick(gremlins and all) and even Tommo on Sat but he whooped me on Sunday. This was a very competetive weekend and the BECs ( with Richard Carroll, Martin Palmer, Steve Batchelor putting in great times) showed everyone what is all about

See you at 3 slappers :D  :p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barney

• Bananaman

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• cast iron

PS I beat Nick(gremlins and all) and even Tommo on Sat but he whooped me on Sunday.

Finally managed to get the ******' thing around the hairpin without a 3 point turn  :durr:

Well done tel, stormin'

PS I beat Nick(gremlins and all) and even Tommo on Sat but he whooped me on Sunday.

Finally managed to get the ******' thing around the hairpin without a 3 point turn  :durr:

Well done tel, stormin'

Decided it didn't suit big slick's cars. All the standard roadgoing Busa's were doing very well, congrates to you all  :D  :D

Couldn't even get close to my time of 3 year's ago   :(  :(

Nott's & Derby folks cars      

5216.jpeg

Here's a picture of Garry Bunn testing the brakes on his car today 5213.jpeg

Tommo after he rearranged the second chicane

5217.jpeg

It was a very entertaining weekend from a spectators point of view. BEC sounded excellent. It was the first event I had ever been to, would n't mind a go at racing next year. I'll have to see- but SWMBO changed her mind from a definite no before the weekend  to a possible maybe :D

John

Thanks to the Paddock crews for keeping all the cars going as the 2 days took their toll.

Nick had persistent popping and farting ( car didnt sound too well either),he broke front steering arm bolts, James broke the gearlever off and repaired it with the patented "Everall molegrip replacement", Tommo removed his front spoiler unintentionally, I lost electrics to my fuel pump and relays and Nana threw it at the bales and tin cans big style on his last run. I got to him before the marshalls and asked if he was ok but all he could say was "Whats the damage?". Luckily only bottom wishbone after one hell of an impact at speed. We even straightened that a bit so he could drive back to paddock. Great guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Many people have said that it is huge !!!!  :D  :D  :D

See computers are not by best freind and I do not profess to know how they work so you have now completley confused me by saying

Hint: Guess what the 'avatar' link next to the image does?

Me's a Driver!! Not a thinker!!

HELP REQUIRED  :p  :p  :p

Cheers

James

PS Did anyone take any pictures from Thoreby ?

36 photos on the way  :t-up:

Look out for..........

-Yellow westy, black westy, yellow westy, black westy.

-NO DOGS

-Car 76

-Marshal wondering what Nick Algar is doing with his left hand

-Black and White shots  :love:

Yep, Can agree with all the comments on having a great weekend. - Top location, great weather, good craic.

I even managed to drive a bit more competitive which was an added bonus. ;)  :D

Probably the best run I've had all season on the last Sunday run. - Had a couple of brown trouser moments but managed to get round in one piece. Cannot believe how quick some of the guys in class F go - Don't quite know what to do to keep up with 'em?? Any suggestions??  

Roll on 3 Sisters - Lets hope the weather holds  :D

R

HELP REQUIRED  :p  :p  :p

Log in to the avatar service, find your picture. To the left of it is a link 'avatar'. Click that, and it'll size the picture down to the right size for an avatar.

Then make a note of the size of it, and update your control panel on here.

Full details here.

Andy