Thoresby

cast iron

...of the midnight go-ped challenge was....sorry too dark to see, but apparently those chicanes are a ruddy difficult in the moonlight :cool:

But realy a great weekend even if I was slower to the split than last year, thanks to everyone for the great padock banter. Well done to Richard for putting his new found webber power to good use, where the hell are those extra 8 valves Mr ShawSpeed  :angry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barney

• Bananaman

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• cast iron

Hope you found a more hospitable publican this year Mr L  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

...of the midnight go-ped challenge was....sorry too dark to see, but apparently those chicanes are a ruddy difficult in the moonlight :cool:

But realy a great weekend even if I was slower to the split than last year, thanks to everyone for the great padock banter. Well done to Richard for putting his new found webber power to good use, where the hell are those extra 8 valves Mr ShawSpeed  :angry:

Dellorto's actually Mr Iron  :p  :p

Thanks for taking my slot at the rear Mark  :p

What will I do next year ???

Great event-see you all at 3 slappers  :D

What a fab weekend, well done to james howe  for getting FTD. :D

hope tommo gets his front wing fixed, for next event,  ???

Nans gets his car fixed as well, i here there may be some pics around of fly barrells!

see you guys next year :sheep:

brilliant weekend,great drive from james for ftd on sat,(got my revenge on sunday  :D  :D )

thanks to Tommo and Nanna`s for entertainment,and some heart stopping incidents ,thankfully only car damage,and it was confirmed by their owner that Tommo`s Nads were still intact,if a little fragile.. :D  :D

Nice to meet up with the lincs lads hopefully we can carry on with some events in winter..

ta

Rubble

i have been directed to say that the turn of speed shown by the moped powered car is all down to its ivory bodywork..

(that do rob  :p  :D  :D )

Had to learn how to use first gear. :durr:

Despite everyone's kind advice, it's frustratingly difficult to get right. :bangshead:

Got another driving lesson from Bambi!

Scenery is awfully close.   :0  :oops:

Nans gets his car fixed as well, i here there may be some pics around of fly barrells!

Well done Mike for a double win.. :t-up:

I'd like to see them photos, it all happened rather too quick....... :blush:

Not too much damage, looks like a new front lower wishbone..

Great driving by James H.................... :cool:

Drove back in convoy with Car No. 29 on the back of a Silver Saab.......... ???

Great Weekend, if a little frustrating. Bit at least I have solved my electrical "gremlins", all I need to do now is drive it quicker :D

Saw the Algar mobile+trailer on A1 heading north as i was heading south yesterday from croft. Blag a drive at Track Days working as an instructor was fun yesterday. M3 csl, and a 911. M3 csl are "the daddy"

Fantastic weekend, weather held off long enough for everyone to get some good runs.

Thanks to Barney for repairing the link to the 2004 video pre this event, it helped loads on a new course for me !!! , although I do think that it was a bit slow!!  

Luckily windows Media player could play it at 1.5 times speed so this is possibly why I managed FTD:D

Congrats to Barney for beating me on Sunday, Thanks to Nick for being the nominated driver on Saturday night, apologies to Martin for snoring so much he left the trailer at 2am. :down:

Any way a great weekend with some friendly P*** taking as per normal.

Cheers  James :cool:

Saw the Algar mobile+trailer on A1 heading north as i was heading south yesterday from croft. Blag a drive at Track Days working as an instructor was fun yesterday. M3 csl, and a 911. M3 csl are "the daddy"

You should have waved Jamie, but at a closing speed of close on 200, doubt we would have seen you  :D

Intesresting to hear you prefered the M3 to the 911 , why was that ?

Sparky, that avatar is huge. It's 300 times the size of mine!

Might be worth a little shrinking?

Hint: Guess what the 'avatar' link next to the image does? ???

Andy

Luckily windows Media player could play it at 1.5 times speed so this is possibly why I managed FTD:D

.3 of a bl**** second you did me by on sat...point bl**** 3

im now in therapy regression for the next year trying to cope... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

nice drive though mate..

Wish I'd gone now, sounds like you had fun  :D

Barney, 0.3 is loads; didn't you know that Terry was beaten by 0.11 at Anglesey  ???

So, if James got FTD (well done, BTW) presumably that means that Terry got thrashed again  ???