westfields for sale,

nopedals

yes i have 2 westys for sale,red sew pinto on 40s,immaculate,2001,carbon dash,all the right bits,also se yellow,2004,aeroscreen ,1700 crossflow,very nice,,both cars £7500 each,may px,why,please tel 01924892014 or 07949647864,or 01132865160,

don't want to sound silly, but it you're not charged per word on here, so why not put a bit more detail for each car when you're advertising? Its only going to result in more interest in them??

just "immaculate" isn't really gonna win many people over :p

Leigh

I can vouch for the fact that they will be immaculate, if the sprint car is anything to go by. I assume these two have had the "he man" controls taken off :D  :oops:

don't want to sound silly, but it you're not charged per word on here, so why not put a bit more detail for each car when you're advertising? Its only going to result in more interest in them??

Leigh

Leigh . It's all about club website rules and regs over Trade ads. Interested people need to contact Chris on the number given. A genuine decent guy and they'll be genuine decent cars of that there's no doubt

Well I can vouch for the yellow one, I built it!  

I sold it to Chris earlier this year as I wanted to get cracking on my Megablade build.  He's a decent chap, give him a call for more details if you're interested.

Cheers,

Steve.

Leigh

Leigh . It's all about club website rules and regs over Trade ads. Interested people need to contact Chris on the number given. A genuine decent guy and they'll be genuine decent cars of that there's no doubt

oh, ok, I retract previous statement then!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.