A few carbon dashboard pics.

Boomy

EDIT: Ok seen the pic now.This one i assume, pictured upside down lol.

Upsidedown.jpg

Who's sneezed with a mouthful of switches? :D  :devil:  :p  :D

Thats the one... :t-up:

Perhaps the Flowers in the Picture were Placed on top of the Dashboard Before It was Buried  ???  :0  :D

:D  :D

What is the speedo and rev counter unit from btw?

I recognise it but can't think what it is.

My brain knows, but whatever happens at times like this up there, it is just sitting suggesting "nope, i'm not telling you".

No doubt it will remind me as i sit at the traffic lights in a days time and people will look at me rather oddly as i sit bouncing around in the car feeling like i have won the lottery screaming "YES YES YES...it was a bl**** xxx...GET IN THERE MY SON!!!"

:D  :D

What is the speedo and rev counter unit from btw?

I recognise it but can't think what it is.

My brain knows, but whatever happens at times like this up there, it is just sitting suggesting "nope, i'm not telling you".

No doubt it will remind me as i sit at the traffic lights in a days time and people will look at me rather oddly as i sit bouncing around in the car feeling like i have won the lottery screaming "YES YES YES...it was a bl**** xxx...GET IN THERE MY SON!!!"

*I think* it was the donor bike clocks, Hyabusa IIRC... :t-up:

*I think* it was the donor bike clocks, Hyabusa IIRC...

yep busa clocks... they looked better on the bike  :D  :D

Stu.. 2nd time in 2 days ive been on the subject of clocks with you, I was talking with you in the paddock and quizzing you  what the clocks in your car were from  at Cadwell... also got some footage  on camcorder  when i was behind you going round the track... still trying to work out how to get it on dvd  :bangshead:

yep busa clocks... they looked better on the bike  :D  :D

You are not wrong there!

Maybe it's the 1970's Old Kent Road pub wallpaper dashboard covering that isn't exactly setting them off so well  :D

It was a damn yank remember, thats why the t`steering hole`s ont  wrong side.

Oh the fun we had with that one.

:D  :D  :D

Good job in the kitchen by the way, just finish one meself.

:t-up:

• 1 month later...
Stu.. 2nd time in 2 days ive been on the subject of clocks with you, I was talking with you in the paddock and quizzing you  what the clocks in your car were from  at Cadwell... also got some footage  on camcorder  when i was behind you going round the track... still trying to work out how to get it on dvd  :bangshead:

Jeff, did you ever work out how to get the footage onto DVD? If so, any chance you could do another one (costs covered, of course...)?

Stu. :t-up:

yay !!!!!

... i thought u was the only person in universe to have a kitchen like that first pic..... gutted mine ready to put new one in .... totalled the car the following weekend ( ie the pic )

... then had to make that tuff call

1. do the kitchen

2. rebuild the car

..... i have no "herindoors"... so it was such a desicion ...hahahaha... so its takeaways now  :durr: