1990SEiW For Sale

D Evans

Yellow with V8 bonnet

1800 zetec with 45 DCOEs and weber alpha 3d management, Dunnell lowline sump, silicon hoses and alloy polo radiator, Techcraft repackable silencer.

Quaiffe sc/cr Type 9 gearbox, alloy bellhousing, quickshift lever, 3.9LSD, Westfield alloy diff casing.

CAT widetrack FS with front ARB, CAT Quickrack Steering Rack CAT 4pot calipers, Spiral grooved discs, alloy hubs, Polyurethane bushes and AVO dampers all round. Rear wishbones re Powdercoated.

Stack tacho, ETB instruments, Westfield padded race seats, RAC/MSA roll bar FIA kill switch

13inch minilights with re720 tyres

Bodywork is a bit tired but mechanically very sound.

6 months tax and 12 months MOT

Selling as no time to drive this car :down:

£6500ono

Now that's a bargain...

It certainly is  ;)  judging by the spec you've done a fair bit to it since you bought it off me (blimey, that's nearly 3 years ago), sorry you don't have time to enjoy it Dave but I know how that feels too  :down:  here's a pic of what it looked like then to help - this is pre-widetrack but the rest is about the same I guess

Hard_at_work.jpg

Good luck with the sale  :t-up:

Cheers Peter :t-up:

It's a real shame as I had a lot of fun at the few sprint series events I did last year  :p , but this year I just have not had the time

I know Martin  :t-up:  as Dave says the bodywork is a bit tired with 15 years worth of scratches etc but it's mechanically sound and to my knowledge has never had a big 'off' despite being used for loads of track work. I bought it in March 2001 from Steve Dunn who raced it often at Harewood as he lived near Leeds.

I used it for a few track days and some road use and then I rebuilt it over the winter as the electrics were a cause of reliabilty probs in my early ownership - it was originally a xflow but Steve had re-engined it to an 1800 zetec with quaife box and LSD but didn't change anything else so the electrics were 11 years old and a bit tatty where everything had been spliced together.

So, amongst other things, it got a new set of ETB instruments in a carbon fibre dash and purpose built wiring loom along with Samco hoses throughout. It never broke down after that and in fact I won my class first time out (ever!;) at Shelsley (May 2002) in it just days after finishing the rebuild  ;)  :D

Looking at the spec, Dave has added a widetrack front and CAT 4 pots (I was still waiting for these to come out when I decided to sell it as I'd acquired a single seater) and also a Stack tacho? plus poly bushes. Oh, and he's forgotten to mention the detachable steering wheel  ;)

It's a great fun car but it's built for go more than show  :t-up:

It's a great fun car but it's built for go more than show  :t-up:

And at that price, I'm surprised it's still for sale...

Andy

Looks tidy enough to me...

Still Not sold? ???

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.