(Un)official Jersey Meet

Tubs

SWMBO and I went for a blat around the West side of the island, making the most of the fabulous weather. :cool:  :cool:

The roads were quite busy, as everybody and their dog was headed to one beach or another, but still had fun.  :D  :D

A couple of piccs (I hope) of our lovely tax haven.

5045.jpeg

5044.jpeg

Tubs

Pic looks nice.

Shame about your counting abilities ;)

Andy

Stick a newline between the two images, it'll be easier to see :)

Andy

You lucky lucky b'std. :)

The view from Five Mile road St, Ouen I do believe. Probably quite near the new golf course and Jersey Pearl.

Spritual home of the Bear and Mrs Bear. (sigh) :down:  

Will be there next year for our 6th or 7th visit. :D

Sadly will be in a grotty hire car only though as I dont think Mrs Bear would take a whole 10 days in the Purple monster without a windscreen. :down:  

Perhaps we could do some Twinning as there cant be many Westie's over there. I have seen three or four Cateringvans doing the sprint at the bottom end. SG7's twinned with Jersey sounds good to me  :love:

The view from Five Mile road St, Ouen I do believe. Probably quite near the new golf course and Jersey Pearl.

Quite right, it's just next to Big Vern's where we had stopped for a spot of full English Breakfast, which totally b*ggered the power to weight. :p  :p

The other picture is of Corbiere.

Next time you're in Jersey drop us a line and we can go for a blat. :D

Next time you're in Jersey drop us a line and we can go for a blat.
I was over In Jersey 3 weeks ago, only saw one Caterham all week.  Bringing the Westy next time & thinking of entering one of the Bouley Bay hillclimbs.

ahhhhhhhhhh   great pics i love jersey to bits been coming there for ten years now every october for the squash festival. I have had some fantastic time there .Big vern's on the beach at st ouen's do the a cracking breaky .your very lucky to live there nearly moved there myself a few years ago but got the chance to take over my company so i only go there about twice a year now.:d:D:D:D

Lucky man, we went to Jersey this year for the first time & absolutely loved it, hired a car and went round every bit of the island, great place, great climate, nice people!

I think the roads would drive me crackers after a while though if I lived there not being able to open it up, but the views certainly make up for it!

Cheers,

Mark.