Garage clearout - stuck stuff on ebay

RobC

have a look, will do a deal for WSCC members :) taking advantage of the 5p listing day

Garage clearout on ebay :)

PM for more details or to make offers above ebay prices

:D

Could you let me know what tyres are on those wheels as 15kg is not light TBH, but then the tyres could be heavy. Do you know weight of wheel alone and are they three piece  ???

Ian

single peice  to look like split rim. tyes are budget kumho ecsta and one other not sure but about the same. As mentioned in last posting about the wheels they don't fit my westy (rears poking out of the arches) hense sale.

Don't know what wieght the alloys on there own are... sorry

Alternator sold subject to cheque arriving in the post.

Cheers

rob

I also have some spare lengths of genuine SAMCO hose, 32mm which is 86.5cm long and 8mm which is 28cm long (not much but might be off use) both are straights as above. PM if interested and we might be able to do a deal on it

:)

it came with the 1.8 clutch kit I used for the t9 to zetec conversion and was not needed as I used a capri one. So yes standard 1.8 release bearing. Hope this helps

Rob

**UPDATE** been informed that the wheels will prob fit live axle westy as offset is different...

:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.