zetec 1800 105PS and type 9 Gearbox

Derby Allen

Now the car has passed the SVA I am replacing my engine and gearbox for new, so I have coming up a 1800 105PS Zetec. Just wants some 2Ltr or 130 Cams fitted if more power is required. the engine came from a 33,000 mile orion, everything will be with the engine except the Flywheel, this is needed for my new engine, coil pack and all ancillaries included. (No Alternator, Carbs or manifolds) also I have obtained a recon Gearbox so I have a gearbox to go with it (not the re-con one though) including sandwich plate and quick shift lever. I will need to re-use the Clutch and Pressure plate, if anyone is interesed then the engine is still in the car for the next few days running but will be out hopefully for the weekend. Clutch parts and flywheel are easy to obtain so this could be a very cheap conversion. forgot to mention both are very clean and good. if you want to come and see it running then you will have to be quick, looking for around £200 for someone to collect next week once i have got it out. or Ebay it goes..........

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.