Contentious First Post

More toys

Amazing how the man with no roof can also drink 20 pints in one night, and is only single because it would be selfish to deprive all the other wimen of his bedtime tackle :0

I don't remember meeting you but anyway...

I don't use mine everyday but went down the route of not having any interior to speak of. I've got glassfibre seats, no carpets so it doesn't matter if it gets wet...

Oh... and since our last meeting - or not - I've dispensed with the windscreen as well. My tackle must be HHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEE  :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More toys

• chrisbin

• ChrisF

• Martin Keene

All I'll say is that if you compare the discussions on blatchat vs WSCC there is no comparison. WSCC wins hands down for me and the club itself is a great reason to own a westfield over a caterham, especially if you enjoy working on the car yourself rather than just taking it to somewhere and saying 'fix this' or 'make it have 200bhp' :)

Will.

well said  Andy

Buzz

Oh we got WET on c2c 2005 allright <!--emo&:p

It was like white water rafting at times :D

Actually we got VERY WET!

Next year we're taking a boat :(  :(  :(

But what a bl**** good weekend it was! :p  :p  :D  :D