Sun morning run into Wales from Warrington.

budmikem

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budmikem

• pistonbroke

• scott beeland

• Nikko2

good run out....had a little moment in 4th gear on down hill corner.. giving a new meaning to 4 wheel steer...thought it aint never done that before....only to find a bush 'gone' on one of the axle links.

Best cup of institutional tea had for a long time!!

Great day out, good company, good roads.  Must do it again before the end of the season.

Frank    :blues:

you takin the p***  :D  :D my season has ended :(

would have to cadge a ride of someone, but not bernie would be lost within 5 minutes  :D

@ Bud you got the better leak water is a lot cheaper than oil

Mike

super day out you chaps ! glad you all enjoyed part 2 , sorry I had to leave the party early .

Got to say those welsh guys made some great roads , just a pity we have to share em with all those sheep  :t-up:

Hope you all enjoyed the trip up the dried up river bed AKA the B4170  First time as pack leader , my apologies  to all those bl**** chickens I nearly ran over ,car now looks like it was tarred and feathered .

Now know how it feels to lead  the welsh rally  !

Highlight for me was when half of cerrigadridion ? village turned out to admire the cars , the two old dears talking to me were most impressed , when I fired it up to leave and scorched there sunday best pinnies covered in black exhaust sheeite

:D  :D  :D