Sun morning run into Wales from Warrington.

budmikem

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budmikem

• pistonbroke

• scott beeland

• Nikko2

Scott,

How about 'Woodies'[Public House] at Penketh.

Down Warrington Road after Rainhill M62 Roundabout  after 3rd set of traffic lights by Police Station / Chapel House Pub ... Woodies about 300 mtrs on Right.

Watch out for Speed Camera about 200 mtrs after lights.

See you about 9.10-9.15hr. [full of fuel]

Go down A 49 then across to Wrexham down A483 and shoot across to Horse Shoe Pass..... should take us about an hour and be able to give some of them bikes some grief on the way.

I think we might be better off if we go down the M56 \ A55 and do the Mold - Wrexham route .

I know the 56 is a drag but if you wanna meet BB at the ponderosa you gonna have to leave earlier than 9am

Its 1/2 hour from warrington to the end of the m56. The Mersey Men are leaving the tudor at the same time as we leave warrington , and if you do the none motorway route you gonna be a lot longer gettin there .

Time for a play when we get to horshoe land  :t-up:  :t-up:

well Im up for it can go either way coz im in the middle :) tudor rose or warrington Scott could meet up with you on route ( mines the nicer blue car :D )

Anyone round the gorse covert / birchwood area of warrington who could pick me bro up ??? save me goin up there early or him coming down here

Mike

Pistonbroke,

Unfortunately cant leave before 09.10....got kids to look after.

If we go down M56/A55/A483 and then over the top.we will get there for 10 oclock no sweat.

If you want to go earlier I will see you at the Ponderossa.

If not see you at Woodies.

[if you coming from Newton Le Willows--Woodies---go down M62 Junc 8...at Lights/Roundabout 2nd left...next lights straight through--next roundabout 3rd exit---next roundabout 2nd exit to Penketh--next 2 roundabouts straight on---at lights turn right--Pub on left 200 mtrs.]

Mike

OK I can meet up with Scott and PB2 at either ----

Haydock Island filling station on A580 / Jnct 23 M6

or

B&Q car park by M62 jnct9  Winwick

whichever is easiest for Mr B !

then we can go meet up with Mike at Woodies so need to be leaving Haydock before 9 oclock

If we  say 8-45 should be OK

Is woodies on the RHS after the Chapel House Pub heading towards rainhill from warrington ?

think scotts jumped ship, gone over to the mancs mob , told him the welsh sheep are better lookin but I think he likes em rough    

:p

Mike

see you tomorrow as planned at Woodies  9-15 ish , dunno if PB2 is with us , not heard from him yet . I will be filling up at Haydock , leaving at 09.00 if any one over my side !

p*** off Mike :D

Was going to se if Bernie and Pete would allow me Piston Broke 3 coz the fooker is :D

Home OK great day out and nice to meet some of you lads, engine out 2moz and I will be back next year a little bit faster :D

Mike

Great run out, just like the film Smokie and the Bandits, we were lucky as there was only one Bandit out with his little speed gun, and Smokie was with us all the time  :D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Had to make emergency stop on motorway just before Frodsham turn off.

Spotted the Passenger sidescreen had only one hinge on and that was about to go

any second.

That an the Exhaust bracket. Jeeeeeeeezzzzzzz.

:p:p:p

Great day out.Thanks again.

Peter.

:D:D:D