Wiper wheel boxes

100jumpers

I'm looking to save a little money on my wiper set up. SVC will sell me the wiper motor etc, basically everything bar the wheel boxes since theirs are too short for this application.

I know the wheel boxes come from a Land Rover Defender but does anyone have a part number or no a good place to source them?

Also what are the lengths of the tube from the exit of the motor to the first wheel box and then the distance to the second wheel box?

Original Mini wheelboxes will fit too, and the same vehicle will give up it's wiper motor.

Can't help on tube length, but I think it's best to cut to length once the wheelboxes are fitted. It's a fair bet that they're all slightly different, 'cos it's rare for two people to do *precicely* the same thing when measuring, fitting and bending wiper fittings... IMHO...