Harrogate night do?

potster

In light of recent events how many people are still camping over?

I have the choice, do I stay over and party or come home (25 miles to a comfy bed) and possibly return on sunday  ???

I know which sounds more fun  :D

In light of recent events how many people are still camping over?

Which recent events?

I may still drive up tomorrow and camp if the weather is not too bad, but most of the other Manchester guys are planning to drive up on Sunday.

Kirk :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

If I had the choice i'd be camping, it was my original intention to go fri camp, come home for son's party sat afternoon go back early evening and stay over but, yep always a but.

Didn't get home till late from cricket yesterday so friday night pass destroyed and I need to be in derbyshire at 10 on sunday morning at a christening so weekend is foooooked.

So which manchester boys are Gonna take a day trip up on Sunday? Me and Saddleworth are DEFFO if it's not raining.

Could meet at Horton Arms/Mway services???? and sort an interesting route there and back??

Usual suspects from Yorkshire area will be there for saturday night and WILL BE partying.

I knew you wouldn't let the side down :D