Fibre glass body parts

windy

Now I've sold my car I have some parts to sell:

Brand new Scuttle in yellow for Wide body for 1995 / 96 car. Never been fitted no holes etc £100. Not sure how much later they changed the shape of the moulds, anyone?

Brand new wide type cycle wings, still with flash as pulled straight from mould, need finishing, never fitted. Current shape with moulded returns in black £60 pair.

I also have slight damaged yellow cycle wings, cracked in places, pair, ideal for race car, locost etc. £10 pair.

Buyer collects or can deliver to remaining speed series meetings / awards do etc.

All genuine Westfield supplied items, not copies.

Graham 01582 760226 h 07732 156004 m

Graham,

I would be interested in the Black cycle wings please? By wide you mean for the 205 section tyres?

I'd arrange to come and collect sometime, as I've a trip to make in your direction sometime for some carbs.

Cheers,

MArk

How much does a new scuttle cost from the factory?  Was thinking of changing the colour scheme of my car so this scuttle may come in usefull :)

How much does a new scuttle cost from the factory?  

More than what I'm asking :D  If you've got a screen on your car & want to go aero this is an easy swap

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.