• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Pair of Weber 45DCOE carbs

fordy

EVERTHING NOW SOLD - thanks for looking.

Pair of Weber 45DCOE carbs - SOLD

45F8 idle jets

F16 emulsion tubes

140 main jets

36mm chokes

Came off a 130BHP crossflow

With throttle linkage - although, that bit needs a bit of TLC, has worn a little due to only being used with one throttle cable - needs upgrading to have 2 cables, so arm isnt pulled to one side.

Rest of carbs in good condition, were working well when removed - upgraded  to fuel injection.

When cleaning i noticed a cover plate on one is missing - this wont affect working - but i can make a bit of ally up to replace the missing plate if required.

trumpets not included.

will sort out pics if required.

£200

Crossflow inlet manifold - HiFlow (as supplied by vulcan) - £40 - SOLD to quaybook

Set of 4 misabs, metal with rubber o-ring, 8 of rubber/washer mounting bush (better than thackery washers)- £5 the lot.

SOLD to quaybook

Postage on all the above if needed.  Im based in Maidenhead, berkshire - But ill be at Curborough on 21st August, and Thoresby Park on 17th/18th September, if more suitable.

PICs added

4882.jpeg

4883.jpeg

4884.jpeg

4885.jpeg

4886.jpeg

4887.jpeg

I'll have the manifold and the misabs etc please. I'm afraid they'll need posting 'cus I'm in Devon. If you can give me a price I'll get a cheque in the post. Don't need them urgently - winter upgrade - so no great urgency.

Thanks

Vernon

Fordy

Please advise on postage to Barnsley, south Yorkshire, if postage is reasonable i'll take the carbs, Ps, are you going to The Harrogate show by any any chance. (in the rain)

Steve

Thats a good price for a pair of 45DCOE152's - remember people that these have the very important air bleed screws so adjusting the throttle butterfly to the correct place is made soooooo much easier.

I wouldn't be concerned about the linkage wear - its easy to pickup a genuine weber single or twin cable linkage off ebay / autojumble if required, and a new plate is only a few quid from webcon  :t-up:

Fordy

Please advise on postage to Barnsley, south Yorkshire, if postage is reasonable i'll take the carbs, Ps, are you going to The Harrogate show by any any chance. (in the rain)

Steve

Sorry Steve,

Someone beat you to it by PMing me - they have now sold.

cheers

Chris

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.