LINCOLNSHIRE

wildwesty

New to the area and westfield ownership........

Any meets or clubs out there??

Great roads round here, some of you must be local?

P.M. ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A LINCONSHIRE WOLDS MEET EVERY 1 OR 2 WEEKS.

Hi there,

Welcome to the Lincolnshire area.  There is no specific AO for Lincolnshire, but there are a handful of us around.  The main meet comes under the East Yorks AO and is at the Humber Bridge car park (far side I'm afraid!;). First Sunday of the Month seems to be the standard meet.

Personnally I'm just on the South edge of the City of Lincoln and was up at a meet last weekend where most of us were from South of the bridge, so we stayed South.

(Where abouts are you?) Just got your PM about Market Rasen.  Not about this weekend as my folks are visiting, but am around most other weekends.

Darren

:D  :D  :D

its heavy.....

its old......

its very easy to maintain.....

and bullet proof.....

Not a V8

PINTO 2.1 lightened, balanced, flowed, fast road cam, dowed and lighted fly on twin 45's etc, etc approx 155 donkeys

As long as it's fun...that's all that matters. :t-up:

The meets generally come up under 'East Yorks' or something similar.  I'm sure if we get a ground swell of Lincs poeple we could go for a more local evening week day meet at a pub or something.  ???  ???  ???  :D

OK........... BULL BY THE NUTTS (or somthing like that)

Today is the 11th, between now and next Thursday 18th August all those in favour of a meet in the lincolnshire wolds once a week or once every two (suggestions please) PM me.

who knows we may put our forgotten county on the map...............We have cadwell for a start!

Mike

How far from Newark are you thinking about

How far from Newark are you thinking about

depends on how many and from where!

im central lincs so dont mind,

if we were to meet one evening every 2 weeks we can chop and change the venue........

im new to the area so dont know too many nice beer gardens, we could start off from, but a blat through the wolds or along the coast would be a nice start.

any suggestions really?

mike