• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Black SEiW Bonnet

M8KWR

I have got a spare standard Black bonnet to suit a SEiW, no holes have been drilled, and its still in the wrapper, i have not even opened it.  I will open it later and get the mould reference number if that will help anyone. And i will take a photo of it if you are unsure what a black bonnet looks like.

£100 ono.

I do not want to post this, as it will not fit through a letter box, so collection only.

Hi, i hope these images help.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

kevinredfern-b3.JPG

kevinredfern-b2.JPG

kevinredfern-b1.JPG

to be honest i do not know, but i will phone westfield and ask - at a quess i would say standard weight.

with speak to westfield it is probably standard weight, as with just looking you can not tell, without comparing it to another bonnet that you know that has been made to be lighter.

They also said that the weight differences is not that great either, but could not give me a figure on the amount... :(

let me know if you are still interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it still available?  I haven't recieved a reply to my PM.  Grateful if you could let me as soon as you can.  Thanks.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.