Box trailer

Dave

:D I have the possibility of buying “cheaply” a large trailer ! its in a storage compound at work and the MD wants the best offer to get rid.

Tri axle

Fully boxed with alloy skin

Roller shutter rear door

Would only be suitable for a Westy and smaller but does not have ramps.

Now the good bit for all you speed series boys

The front section of the trailer has ¾ bed for sleeping, accessed via a separate door and a small galley kitchen, storage cupboards etc.

The trailer has been stored for some time and has a small leak into the sleeping area but could be easily repaired the rest seems to be only cosmetic, lick of paint type stuff.

I have no financial interest and would not want any, just trying to do someone a good turn!

If you are interested please PM me and I will arrange to take some photographs and measurements etc.

Dave

:blush: Vinni,   Caught in the act, :blush:

The Trailor is 4o ft long

will carry 24tonnes,

with sign writing down each side

and a massive graphic on the back doors,

and I have 12 of them going very

Cheeeeep  :p  :p  :p:oops:  :oops:

Hi Chrisbin,

Don’t mention the rebuild :(

All the ally panels are now powder coated black in a sexy micro version of checker-plate.

Working on the floor mounted bias pedal box , wiring loom and suspension alignment at the moment.

SWMBO has to give me the £££ I lent to her before the body can be ordered? (Hurry up woman)  :angry:

Dropped a bit of a bullock with the body though :durr:

I bought some carbon cycle wings and rear arches from Fluke (very nice)

But for some reason it’s a lot cheaper to buy a complete kit from the factory (which includes all the wings, boot box etc) than the cost of the tub and scuttle as separate items?

I just can’t get my head around that one??:bangshead:

I trust the TVR is gurgling well?:D

See you soon

Dave

I trust the TVR is gurgling well

Oh yesssss !!!! Mat & Mrs Mat found out just how well, the meeting before last......

;)  ;)  :cool:  :cool:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.