Planned meets in the South?

robthehungrymonkey

Hi,

I'm currently looking at westfields with a view to buying a used one. Only problem is, it's pretty hard to find out what you need to know without seeing and experiencing them first hand.

SO...

I was wondering if there were any meets planned that I could come along to, and have a look? Would be immensely useful, and would answer all the questions I have. I live in East Sussex, and see Westy's fairly often, so something must be going on!

Thanks,

ROb.

Thanks for the info on the Surrey meet. I would come, but I think the Girlfriend might complain!!

Is it a monthly thing?

Would definitely be keen in the future.

THanks,

Rob.

Rob, it is every month but why not bring the girlfriend too - she will not be alone!

Go on, you know you want to and besides, she needs to get used to it if you are going to get a car anyway  :devil:

I will be coming along tonight with the girlfriend. Come along and bring your Mrs too. You have to break them in gently and get them trained & prepared for this car stuff afterall.  :p

steve

You have to break them in gently and get them trained & prepared for this car stuff afterall.

Right, Steve and you've done that eh? :D:D

Hopefully one this Sunday(14th), I'll post the details up here as and when I know them.

May pop up for a drink tonight tho, have to check with swmbo :oops:

Rob, it is every month but why not bring the girlfriend too - she will not be alone!

Go on, you know you want to and besides, she needs to get used to it if you are going to get a car anyway  :devil:

I don't think she would have minded too much, but we had tickets to go and see Devendra Banhart last night (which was good).

Will keep an eye out for future dates.

Thanks everybody.

ROb.

Sundays Meeting  :p

Sussex's August meet will be at the green man situated on the b2135 just north of Partridge green.

see you there midday onwards.