Northants and friends

Chris Elworthy

Who fancies.......

Blat to Ultima Open Day at Hinckley HERE

Onward Blat to join up with Warwickshire Area Meet at Balsall Common (assuming thats ok with you Nige)

Return Blat to Daventry (or wherever return means for you)

Leave Daventry at 9-45 / 10-00  HERE

26 Miles to Hinckley

Leave Hinckley approx 12 Noon

32 Miles to Balsall Common

Depart back to Daventry when you like - 30 Miles

EDITED TO SAY - ALL CONFIRMED........APART FROM THE WEATHER

I am hoping to go to the Ultima open day to give the car a run and to plan my next build now should I go GTR or Can-Am.

See you there Chris

Barry

I am hoping to go to the Ultima open day to give the car a run and to plan my next build now should I go GTR or Can-Am.

See you there Chris

Barry

Can Am every time.......but you gotta consider the British American Daytona :devil:

Sounds like my cup of tea... count me in.

Being in Dav, I might meet you there.  However, please can post the meet time and venue in case I change my mind.

Thanks

Simon

Sounds like my cup of tea... count me in.

Being in Dav, I might meet you there.  However, please can post the meet time and venue in case I change my mind.

Thanks

Simon

If iyt all gets agreed tonight (and pending weather) we can pick you up on the way or even start the run in Daventry.

Chris

Onward Blat to join up with Warwickshire Area Meet at Balsall Common (assuming thats ok with you Nige)

Yeah great Chris, will be good to meet up with our Northants neighbours, see you Sunday. I'll mention your visit on my post.

Cool, good level of interest tonight

MEET DETAILS:

9:45 AM Meet for 10 AM departure

A45 Daventry - heading towards Dav on the A45, layby on right hand side of road just before you reach Intapart  HERE

Usual rules apply - if its raining we stay in bed.

Stay in bed?!?!?!  If it is raining, I will be coming in the tin top

Me to all those lovely Ultima's  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Ok Chris, I've been given the nod to go for it. See you just before 10.00.

H.

The man from the met office says the weather will be Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.................well, warm anyway.

Thanks chaps for an excellent day.

Hope you enjoyed it too

Very pleasantly surprised at the welcome and open-ness at Ultima (see separate thread)

Nige, thanks for your welcome too, the Olde Saracens Head is a great meet venue.

And finally, Barry - I hope you had a trouble-free journey to Weston-Super-Mare - your car really is a beast.